Tuesday, June 16, 2009

fettuccini alfredo at 5 am

It has been a few days since getting my wisdom teeth yanked from my face. The pain is still taking a toll on my moneymaker...i mean...my face. I'm still swollen and have the appearance of an 8 year old boy who is a collector of McDonald's happy meal toys. So today I tried again to work at the coffee shop because I need money and I hate sitting around too much. My alarm went off at 4:45 AM. I got up and realized that my face still felt as though a stampede of midgets trampled my face throughout the night. Also, I was starving and the only soft thing I could warm up quick enough to eat before leaving for work was some left-over fettuccine alfredo. I felt like Michael Scott from The Office when he tries to carboload before "racing for the cure for rabies." I do believe that is the earliest I have ever eaten pasta...but it may not be earliest to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment